Pug Rescue relies entirely on the donations and support of the community, and is a registered charity that does not receive any government funding.
Our immediate goal is raise at least $20,000 to support urgently required medical and general care needs. These much needed funds will assist and support our rescue pugs in receiving the essential medical treatment, surgery and everyday attention they deserve to live happy, healthy lives.
Funds will be able to pay for necessary medications that pugs in care need for conditions like:
- Pigmentary keratitis
- Demodex mange
- Heartworm/Flea/Intestinal Worm treatment
- Medicated shampoo
- Arthritis prevention
- Yeast infection/Skin allergy issues
The funds will also be used to cover operations that can include:
- Airway surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Dental work
- Entropion surgery
- Luxating Patella surgery
We also provide loving and general care to prepare pugs for their new families:
- Behaviour training
- Psychological rehabilitation
- Weight loss or gain and maintenance plan eg: Raw food, grain free
- A warm and safe bed
- Regular baths and brushes
- Lead, collar and harness with identification
- Toys, toys and more toys!
Find out more about Pug Rescue & Adoption Victoria Inc. here and follow us below!